- SEO generates more traffic to the site with higher conversion rates.
- It is far more cost effective, so if you’re looking to trade for another year or longer, than it really is a must.
- It’s the only online marketing investment that will continuously generate traffic after your campaign is complete.
- You can stop paying ongoing monthly marketing costs for PPC, invest in SEO and stop the expensive cycle.
- It takes away click fraud.
- There are only 11 positions in the sponsored links. People fight for their positions, if you’re simply knocking off a competitor. Your competitors know that if they click your ad a few times, your budget will be used and your ad will disappear, which allows them to regain their prominent position.
- When you’re in a prominent position naturally, it works quite the opposite. The more visitors and clicks you have, simply strengthens your position on Google.
- Having your site high in the natural searches gives your company a trusted brand. Customers know that any company can appear on page 1 of the sponsored links. To appear there naturally, shows that Google trust your site and therefore so do the customers.
- If you continue to pay for the Sponsored Links you have a cost every month for as long as you trade, whereas once you’re high in the rankings naturally, you will have either no cost or a minimum maintenance cost.
- So in simple terms more traffic, higher conversions and less future spend.
Speaking Engagements Of Our SEO Team
Presentations and Seminars conducted around the world including:
- November 21 – 26, 2011 - Pangasinan Digital ICT Congress – SEO Marketing – Pangasinan Training & Development Center
Capitol Complex, Lingayen Pangasinan, Philippines.
- October 26 – 27, 2011 - The 5th Search Engine Marketing Conference (SEMCON) - Searching For Deals: How Group Buying Harnesses Search for Business – AIM Conference Center, Makati City, Philippines.
- March 23 – 24, 2011 – National Sales & Marketing Professionals Convention – Facebook Optimization for Higher Engagement – SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines.
- October 2nd, 2010 – WordCamp Philippines 2010 – WPPlugins Must-Haves – College of Saint Benilde, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines.
- May 22nd, 2010 – Cebu Blog Camp 2010 – WP Install – An SEO Perspective – CAP Auditorium, CAP Complex, Jones, Cebu City, Philippines.
- September 6, 2009 – 7th Philippine Youth Congress in Information Technology (Y4iT 2009) – Ongoing Internet Marketing Education: How To – University Theater, University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines.
- February 5-6, 2009 - Search Engine Marketing Conference - Business Models for Social Network Sites and E-Commerce in a Social Network- Daragang Magayon Hall, Aquinas University Of Legazpi, Legaspi, Bicol, Philippines.
- Invited to Conduct Workshop – November 11 – 12 and 19 – 21, 2008 –SEO Training Workshop – In Depth and Optimization – Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Makati, Philippines.
- September 9 – 10, 2008 – SEMCON Philippines 2008 – Search Arbitrage Monetizing Tier 2 PPC Search Traffic – Makati, Philippines
- September 6, 2008 – WordCamp Philippines 2008 – WordPress for Corporate Web Sites and WordPress and SEO – College of St. BenildeTaft Avenue, Manila, Philippines.
- August 13-15, 2008 – The 2nd Internet and Mobile Marketing Summit 2008 – State of Search Marketing Plenary Session and Search Engine Marketing – Online Marketing Basics, Workshop Session – Makati City, Philippines.
- June 17th, 2008 – Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), Quarterly General Membership Meeting (GMM) –Marketing Through Social Networks – Makati City, Philippines.
- May 20-21, 2008 – Hotel Intercontinental – Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008 – Marketing through Social Networks – Makati City, Philippines.
- March 7, 2008 – Asian Institute of Management (AIM) – Corporate Blogging & Online Reputation Management Seminar – Basic Search Engine Optimization in Action – Makati, Philippines
- October 9, 2007 – SEMCON Philippines 2007 – Search Engine Marketing Conference Philippines 2007 – Pitfalls of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – Makati, Philippines – WMA Audio
- November 14, 2006 – De La Salle University – User Friendly: Seminar Series (World Usability Day 2006 in Manila) – Web 2.0 and Usability – Manila, Philippines
- April 17-19, 2006 – National Defense College of the Philippines – Web 2.0 Training Workshop.
Web 2.0 Search; Organic, PPC, & Social. – Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City, Philippines
LOCAL SEO PACKAGE